To book your powerboat course please fill in the following online form.
There are three courses available to book
1. Introduction to powerboating (Level 1)
2. National powerboat certificate (Level 2)
3. Safety boat certificate (Level 3)
"*" indicates required fields
• There is a lot of material to be covered and participants are requested to be on time.
• Dress appropriately for the weather, warm, waterproof clothing and footwear required.
• Please note that the course WILL go ahead despite inclement weather unless, following a risk assessment, we consider conditions to be unsafe. If this is the case, you will be entitled to a full refund of your course fee.
• Powerboat course fees MUST be received by KSC in advance of the commencement date.
Booking conditions for courses/camps delivered at Killaloe Sailing Club
Cancellations will be charged €5 administration fee; those less than 2 weeks prior to the start of the course will incur a €50 fee.
No show: any person(s) who does/do not attend the course(s) booked will not be entitled to a refund.
Incomplete sessions: non-attendance or sessions not completed by choice will not be refunded.
Refunds: will be by Stripe refund
We at Killaloe Sailing Club take every precaution for your safety.
However, the activities on your programme are potentially hazardous and do carry an inherent risk. Persons participating in activities or courses do so voluntarily and at their own risk.
KSC policies and procedures
For further information: